Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sweet Memories...

This is my Pappaw and Mammaw's farm. I remember roaming through those fields and playing in the barns when I was a little girl. My sister and I could entertain ourselves for hours running around there.

When I was four years old, my Daddy moved our family to London, KY. This is the home he and his brothers and sisters grew up in...We lived right there by my grandparents until I was in 3rd grade...

Daddy built our home on the hill overlooking the farm and the land...I get to enjoy the peaceful lifestyle when we return each year for our visits.

Thank You, Lord, for precious memories in our lives!!!

1 comment:

Cathy Lotz said...

Looks like a wonderful place to grow up......

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker