Thursday, July 2, 2009

Neis Family's Visit

The Neis family has been a blessing to us for many years. We met them at church when we first moved here. A few years later, the Lord moved them away but now they are close enough to visit every once in a while ;-)

Tony and Corbyn

Eden, Sammi, and Keziah

Azaryah was born after they moved away but he enjoyed the movies and playing with the kiddos at lunch today.

Tina and Michelle...Funny story...When Tina and I got to know one another, she told me that she was a Marine. (Well, if you know me, you know I am NOT a Marine in ANY way!!) One day, I broke a fingernail and said, "Oh, pooh...I just broke a nail." To which she replied, "I love you now, Michelle, but if you and I were in high school together, I would have had to beat you up!!!" LOL

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker