Monday, June 7, 2010

Filled Up and Spilling Over...

This past weekend has been such a blessing to me. Sometimes I feel guilty about enjoying myself but my precious husband encourages me to take some time to myself and enjoy fellowship with my friends. Friday, Eden, Keziah and I joined Cahrrie, Cassadie, and Kailey for a Mother-Daughter Day Out. Friday night, our family spent time with Rob and Kim Brown. Saturday, Susan and I enjoyed a Spa Day (our Mother's Day gift from our sweet hubbies). Sunday, I enjoyed a movie and lunch with Beth. As I reflected back on this weekend, I truly began to praise the Lord for His overflowing blessings upon me!!! Each of these ladies are sweet gifts from Him and I cherish each one of them.

As I reflected on this weekend, I was amazed by God's greatness and His goodness! God has given me more than I could have asked or even imagined by allowing me to marry the man of my dreams. Glen teaches me so much about God's unconditional love and God uses Glen to minister to me in ways I never even knew I needed!! Glen is truly a wonderful husband, father, friend, and man!! God has also blessed me beyond measure by placing women in my life who love me, encourage me, pray for me, walk with me, cry with me, laugh with me, and hold me accountable to God's Word. Cahrrie, Kim, Susan, and Beth are four of these women!!! Each one of them are unique yet all four of them inspire me, encourage me, and challenge me to be the wife, mother, and woman God has created me to be.

I do not usually write on my blog...I usually just post pictures but this morning I just felt very blessed and wanted to give all honor, praise, and glory to God. If you are blessed to have sweet friends in your life, spend time praising the Lord for those blessings ;-)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker