Thursday, October 28, 2010

19 Years and Counting...

On October 26th, I woke up next to the man that I married 19 years ago...When I looked into his eyes, I realized that I love him even more today than I did the day we said, "I Do!"  God has truly blessed me beyond meaure and more abundantly than I ever hoped or imagined!!!
Glen surprised me with a Get Away on Tuesday and Wednesday.  My Man loves to surprise me by making all the arrangements.  On Monday evening, Glen told me to pack an overnight bag and quickly get the school lessons finished on Tuesday morning. 

At 2:00, we headed off to the city to check in a wonderful hotel.  Then he took me to a Dinner Theater for dinner and a show!!  On Wednesday, we slept in, had a delicious breakfast, walked around some stores, watched a movie, and then ended our evening with another yummy meal.  By 9:00 that evening, we were home loving on our children and tucking them in to bed!!  I am truly so blessed!!!  Thank You, Lord!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker