Monday, June 6, 2011

Azaryah's 5th Birthday

 I cannot believe my baby is already 5 years old.  Azaryah's big day began with his Birthday Breakfast in Bed.
 I love that little face!!!
 And I love all these faces, too ;-)

 Azaryah helped me fix all the Gift Bags for his friends...
This is the Golf and Fitness Club that Glen has blessed us with...Unlimited golf, fitness center, and swimming pool for a VERY low monthly rate.  We LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!  This is where Azaryah wanted to spend part of his birthday.



 So much fun to have a picnic at the pool...
 Azaryah also had a Birthday Party at the park with his Storytime Friends...
 The Mamas and Grandmamas...
 The Cake...
 The Birthday Boy and his many blessings...
 Me and My Baby Boy!!!

 The Storytime Gang...
 Azaryah and all his gifts...
 Azaryah chose to make homemade pizzas for his birthday supper...Yum Yum

 Azaryah put together both of his Lego sets before his big day was over...What a wonderful way to spend the day!!!


No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker