Friday, February 24, 2012

Mommy's Special Day

My family wanted to bless me on my birthday so they treated me to an entire day of pampering. Glen told me not to plan any school lessons on my birthday because the children had been planning my special day for months.  The day began with homemade pancakes served to me in bed!
YUM-O!!!!!!
All 4 of my special blessings!!!
Eden, Keziah, and Azaryah put on a show for me while Corbyn videoed the entire thing...
Each child made a birthday card for me...I LOVE homemade cards from my little loves!
The children gathered some of their favorite games and we played those for hours...
At lunch, the children scurried into the kitchen and made a delicous lunch for me and served it to me on the couch...Then we had a carpet picnic and watched an episode of Chopped.
Spa Day in our home...All four kiddos had a part and each one pampered me.
Eden gave me a facial, did my make-up, and my hair...
Azaryah massaged my hands and feet after he soaked them in warm water...
Corbyn gave me a head, neck, and shoulder massage...
Keziah did my mani-pedi...
While I was in the "Spa", each child worked with Glen in our kitchen to make an entire Italian meal from scratch...
They decorated our dining room to look like an elegant resturaunt...
They all dressed in their Sunday clothes and waited for me to come to dinner...By the way, the children also picked out my dress and jewelry!!
Me after my Spa Day...I am truly blessed beyond measure and more than I deserve!!
My gifts and the homemade cake...
My blessings and a surprise gift that was left on our porch...I LOVE serveware so the kiddos asked Glen to get me 2 new pitchers, a new serving dish, and a baking dish...A ladybug was in the surprise gift!!
Thank you Lord for blessing me with  my precious family!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker