Thursday, June 18, 2009

Friends from the Past...

I ran into Barry at Starbucks...It has been YEARS since we were in school together. Very sweet man ;-)

Miss Campbell was my 8th grade History teacher. What a blessing she has been to me and all the students she has taught over the years.

Annette and I have been friends for years. We went to church together and now our boys, Corbyn and Chandler, and our girls, Eden, Emilie and Keziah are best of friends.

I know, I know...My hair is HUGE!!!! heehee See what the rain and humidity does to me?!?! One thing I DO NOT miss when I am leaving Kentucky!!! LOL

Shannon and I went to school together...She now owns TrEnDy in London, KY and I had a blast shopping while in town!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker