Saturday, June 20, 2009

London, Kentucky

I was raised in London, Kentucky...London is such a sweet town with wonderful people and businesses. I have not lived in London for many years, but a little bit of my heart remains there and it will always be "home" to me!!

My Daddy served our country and his name is on the monument in the city square ;-)

This is my parent's home where my sister and I grew up...Such a fun place to return too and have my children run around and enjoy.

Our family's land where I spent many hours roaming around with my sister...

Sweet memories...

1 comment:

Its So Very Cheri said...

Glad you got home safe and sound. Loved chatting while you were driving back home-so glad you still NEED me to keep you occupied.

Check out www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com
The baby gift is done and on that blog and the next couple of blogs after that are FUN FUN FUN. We went to a flea market a couple hours from here. You must go see all the treasures we got to see while there. WIsh I had a boat load of cash to buy a bunch of it up. : )

Cheri
www.itssoverycheri.blogspot.com

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker