Sunday, October 4, 2009

Play Time

This weekend, the kiddo brought along their bikes and scooters. They played for HOURS on those every day...
Glen bought this tricycle for Azaryah before he was 1 years old...This is the first year his little feet actually reached the pedals. Boy, he got on that and took off!!! I have never seen a child catch on to something so fast and enjoy it so much ;-)

Keziah enjoyed her bike and rode the wheels off of it this weekend!!

Eden chose to take her scooter and thoroughly enjoyed that...Although, she did get home today and say her hips, legs and ankles were SOOOOO sore!!! heehee

Corbyn loved riding his scooter down the hill and scaring me half to death ;-)

Of course, I could not allow the children to show me up...I had to show them a trick or two ;-)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker