Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Surprise Trip to Arizona

This past weekend, I was blessed to have the opportunity to fly to Arizona to surprise Trisha and celebrate her 40th birthday with her and her friends. Her husband, Jim, picked me up from the airport and took me to her home. When the limo arrived, her friends climbed in and Jim told her they were waiting on one more person...That is when I came around the corner and surprised her!!! SOOO FUN!!! I do not like to fly nor have I ever flown by myself so for me to come around the corner and climb into the limo was a HUGE HUGE surprise!!!

Trisha, Tami, Angela, and Erica...Trisha's sweet friends and now my new friends!!! They were so kind to me and welcomed me with open arms!!!

Me and Trisha in the limo!!!

The limo took us to the Cheesecake Factory before taking us to the Spa Resort for the night...
Angela, Trisha, Abby, and Cathy
Erica, Tami, Michelle, and Kim

The waitor was working hard for his tip that night...He subtracted 10 years from her age!!!! lol

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker