Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Trip to Arizona...Sunday

Sunday morning, I got to enjoy Sunday school and church with the Brown family. After church, we went to a yummy pizza shop and chowed down ;-) I love this picture of Hunter!!! Such a sweet smile!!!

Sam, Miss Michelle, Hunter, and Henry...Sweet Sweet boys!!!

Hunter cuddled up with me a lot this trip!!! He is doing so much better now...He really struggled with complications from his back surgery in November.

Michelle and Trisha saying good-bye ;-(

Thanks so much, Jim, for allowing me to come and enjoy celebrating Trisha's birthday with her!!!!

At the airport, I ran into a couple from our church who were on the same flight as I was!!! We got to sit together and visit on the way home!!! God is SOOOOO good!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker