Sunday, August 15, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ladybug Beth!!!

Beth and I had the blessing of spending all afternoon together celebrating her birthday!!! We started our day at church with our families. After service and a little fellowshipping, we changed our clothes and headed out for a day of Girlie Fun...Our first stop was to grab a snack before going to a very girlie movie.

After the movie, we drove to one of our favorite places to eat...Cheesecake Factory!!! YUM-O

No birthday trip to Cheesecake Factory is complete without a DeLiCiOuS cheesecake!!!!

Happy Birthday, My Sweet Friend!!! I love you with all my heart and I am SOOOOO thankful that the Lord has allowed us to be such precious friends!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker