Saturday, November 6, 2010

Harvest Fun 2010

 Each year, Glen has the children draw a picture of a face for the pumpkin...Then he combines their thoughts into one face.
 While they are doing that, I make the pumpkin seeds for us to snack on...YUM YUM!!!
 Glen truly can find ANY EXCUSE to use his toys (I mean tools)!!! heehee
 Eden's pumpkin...She painted hearts for the eyes, a cross for the nose, and a Christian fish for the mouth.
 Keziah turned her pumpkin into an apple...
 It even has a worm...
 The boys shared a pumpkin...Azaryah drew himself on his side...
 Corbyn made Iron Man on his half...
 On the 31st, we had some precious friends (who are more like family) down for dinner and then a stroll around the neighborhood for some yummy candy.
Keziah, Azaryah, Corbyn, Eden, Cassadie, and Kailey...We had 2 Batmans, 2 Catwomen, a Minnie Mouse, and a Bumble Bee
 Sweet Sisters...
 Our crew...
 Kevin and Cahrrie...These two have stood beside us through some very difficult times as well as many wonderful times...We truly are so blessed to call them our friends!!!!
 My Man!!!!!  I cannot say this often enough, but I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Our family...Love these people with every fiber of my being!!!!!
 Kevin and Glen...Two peas in a pod!!!
 Me and Cahrrie...One of my favorite Ladybugs!!!!
 Gathering the goodies!!!

 My little man...
 My big man...
 Two of my favorite men...
 Mr. Kevin and Azaryah are BUDDIES!!!  Azaryah held his hand the entire time we walked around...Too sweet!!!
 Kailey and Keziah...
 Kailey, Eden, and Cassadie...
 Corbyn's goodies...I see a few things in there I may have to try!!
 Mr. Kevin, Miss Cahrrie, and Azaryah...
We had a wonderful time, but you can tell by the expression on Cahrrie's face that it is TIME TO PUT THE CAMERA AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker