Monday, November 22, 2010

Lucy and Ethel

Yesterday, Beth and I took off after church for some lunch, some catching up, and some Christmas shopping.  We had a BLAST!!  Seems like whenever we are together we get ourselves into funny messes that no one else seems to get into...Yesterday, as we were hurrying around to finish our shopping, get Beth a coffee so she could re-energize, and get her back to church on time, I dropped my ring into the trash can at Panera!!  Needless to say, it was a hilarious moment of me trying to get my ring without "touching" anything in the trash!!! heehee  Beth and I were cracking up as I fished through that trash...FINALLY retrieving my ring, SCRUBBING my hands, and dropping her off to church late!!!!  When Pastor Mike heard about our little adventure, he just shook his head and laughed...Seems like anyone who knows us has come to expect some very odd events to occur!!  Just call us Lucy and Ethel ;-)

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker