Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Eve Tradition

 Every year since I was a little girl our family has celebrated Christmas Eve the same way.  We begin our evening with a delicious Christmas dinner followed by reading the Christmas story, putting halos on our heads (that my sister and I made when we were 3 years old and 5 years old), singing Christmas carols ending with the entire family singing and acting out The 12 Days of Christmas...Glen and I added in our own tradition once we had children...We allow them to open one gift on Christmas Eve...MATCHING PJs!!!



I am so blessed to have a wonderful family who loves me and keeps me focused on the true meaning of Christmas...Jesus Christ and His gift to us!!!  SALVATION!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker