Saturday, January 1, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

 Christmas Blessings...
 The Stockings...
 The kiddos waiting to come down to see what blessings they received...
 Azaryah got a Toy Story 3 Set and all the characters...
 Corbyn was blessed with the Lego Kingdom series set...It is going to look so cool on his Lego Table!!
 Keziah received Josefina...
 Eden received Molly...
 Mama and Daddy's stockings...
 Thanks Aunt Nette...
 Corbyn's Playstation...
 I finally got a new camera and a new SMALL video camera!!!!  They both fit in my pocket!!!
 The girls got the Loving Family Dollhouse and a bunch of furniture...
 Azaryah got more Batman characters and vehicles to go with his Batman set he got last year...
Both of my parents are so talented...Mama made a cross-stitch picture for me!!!  I found the PERFECT place for my picture to hang!!
Daddy painted another picture for me!!!  It has also found a wonderful new home on my wall...
One of Mama's gifts was a beautiful new coat...
One of Daddy's new gifts...Very handsome sports coat...
Mama and I made blankets for each of the children and for Glen...The children made Nana and Pawpaw blankets for Christmas last year...
Glen's big gift was a set of new golf clubs!!!  Guess who has a lot of golfing in his future!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker