Saturday, October 22, 2011

A Moment to Remember...

I love my children and I truly enjoy every moment with them but at times something will happen or words will be spoken that impact me on a deeper level and I feel compelled to record those moments!  I want to ponder all these things and treasure them as precious gifts from the Lord.  Thursday morning was one of those times...All four children were seated in their seats in our school room and I sat at the table with them to begin our lessons.  Before a word was spoken, Corbyn looked at me as said, "Mommy, when I get married and have children my family is going to live close to you and Daddy so YOU can home school my children."  WOW!!!!  I am still on Cloud 9!!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE being a Mommy!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker