Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin Patch Fieldtrip

Tuesday, we had several doctor's appointments in "the city" (that's for you, Cahrrie!!! heehee) so we decided to turn our trip into an educational experience as well as a gas-saving trip.  After the appointments, we did some shopping, ran some errands, and then stopped at the Pumpkin Patch for a couple hours on the way home.
We can see the Pumpkin Slide from the interstate and Little Man could not wait to climb up and slide down!!!
I love my kiddos!!!  I absolutely love being a Mommy!!  Each one of the children have such unique personalities and the Lord uses each of them to teach me more about Himself.




We bounced for a long time on this...My legs ached when we walked to the car!!!  Guess I am VERY out of shape!!! heehee
My Babies!!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker