Thursday, January 1, 2009

Is that David Cook!?!?!

Glen and I tease Jim about looking like David Cook, the 2008 American Idol winner! heehee Glen and I have never watched an entire series of American Idol until last year. One night, we turned on the TV and found the first episode of American Idol. The moment that David Cook stepped on the stage, Glen and I both took a double take and Glen said, "Hey, that is Jim Brown!!" From that moment on, Glen and I were hooked!! Glen said we had to watch to see "his buddy" win!! Last night, Jim surprised Trisha and I with a David Cook CD...Of course, I had Jim autograph mine!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Will the Browns be at church on Sunday?

Its So Very Cheri said...

I think he looks like David Cook as well. Could he become rich and famous and support all of us-just for being their friends???

Cathy Lotz said...

Oh my goodness! He does look like David Cook.

Jim and Trisha said...

I (trisha) just think he's HOT! :-)

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker