Tuesday, July 27, 2010

God's Gifts

Tonight, as I sit here and reflect upon my day, I just have to praise the Lord for the gifts that HE gives. God has graciously provided preciuos friends in my life that love me, encourage me, challenge me, and inspire me to be more like Christ. I spent the day with one of those precious gifts today.

As we walked back into my house this afternoon, I was greeted by four more blessings from the Lord (my children) and then an hour later, my precious husband walked through the door. I just cannot explain how my heart sings when I stop and really appreciate what God has given. Even when God removes things in our lives, it is a blessing from above. I may not understand that at first but the more I seek the Lord through His Word, the more clear it becomes. HE truly knows what we need and what is hindering to us. I do not deserve any of the blessings that God has given me but I offer Him all the glory, honor, and praise.

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker