Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kentucky Trip 2010 - Reconnecting

It is always fun going back to Mama and Daddy's because I get to see friends from high school and college. This year, our class had a 40th Birthday Party and that was so fun!!! Here are just a few of my sweet friends...
Becki and Michelle...I love this Ladybug!!!

Gina and Michelle...Gina and I were sweet friends in high school and we also roomed together in college

Michelle and Roger...Roger and I were good friends in high school and in college...If you watch closely, you will see him in several movies!!! Cannot wait till he is getting a Grammy ;-)

Beth, Michelle, and Gina...These gals made high school fun and exciting ;-) Beth and I cheered together for years...She was also my Biology Lab Partner...She helped me pass!!! ;-)

Shane and Michelle...Shane and I met in Mrs. Blair's 6th grade class. We began fast friends and Shane was always there to take up for me, talk with me, and to be my friend!! It was so good to see him again and to meet his beautiful wife and their little boy!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker