Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kentucky Trip 2010 - Archery

My Daddy is a very talented archer...He was on the archery team in high school and in college. He and my mother both did archery when Annette and I were little. Corbyn has been asking Glen to allow him to get a bow and begin archery. This summer, Daddy got his bow out (50 year old bow) and showed Corbyn how to use it and allowed him to do a little target practice. They had so much fun!!! Daddy thought it would be funny to put an apple on the target for Corbyn to "shoot"...The HILARIOUS part is that Corbyn ACTUALLY hit the apple!!!! Corbyn amazes me!!!!





I love seeing two of my favorite men enjoying life together!!! Blessings overflow!!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker