Saturday, December 27, 2008

Fun and Games

Friday was full of fun and games for all...Mom and I got up and left the house at 7:00am to do a little post-Christmas shopping. While we were gone, Glen, Daddy and the kiddos enjoyed a day of snacks, games, and NO naps ;-)

Azaryah enjoyed drawing on the easel Nana V gave to the children...

Glen, Mom, and Daddy entertained the girls by playing the Wii - bowling, tennis and boxing...

Corbyn finally took a break from playing the Wii and put together several of his Lego sets.

1 comment:

KallieBeth said...

I know I am the most faithful viewer of your blog. I have visited this site 1,500 times!! I really enjoy keeping up to date with your family this way. Thanks for sharing. Love Kallie

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker