Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday's Field Trip

Today, our home school group met at the Pumpkin Patch. It was a gorgeous day and we all had a great time. The kiddos had no problem completing their assignments this morning because our rule is: If they do not do their lessons with a "happy heart", they do not participate in field trips ;-)

Who are these crazy characters?!?!?
Azaryah was quite the explorer today...He LOVED getting out of his stroller and doing what the big kids were doing...Corbyn went down the slide with him the first time, but after that, he was Mr. Independant...By the way, Corbyn is a GREAT big brother...
As we were leaving, I asked the children if they enjoyed their time at the Pumpkin Patch. They all said yes, but Keziah wanted to know if I had a good time, too...When I said, "Oh, yes, I really enjoyed it." She said, "Really, Mommy, because all you did was TALK!!" Bless her heart, she has not figured out that her Mommy LOVES to talk and I have a blast anywhere, anytime as long as someone talks to me and acts like they enjoy me talking to them!!! HeeHee

1 comment:

Cathy Lotz said...

Girl, you are good. You not only post about the Pumpkin Patch, but pictures too. What's up with that? I haven't even downloaded mine. I'll have to load mine later.

Well, glad you were able to "talk" while also keeping an eye on that little one (Azaryah) who likes to venture. I'm sure his big brother helps keeping an eye on him too.

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker