Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Looking Out Our Hotel Window

When Glen and I met, I mentioned to him that I wanted to live in New York City, but I had never visited there...The City just always fascinated me. Over the 17 years of our marriage, we have toyed with the idea of vacationing there but never did. On our 15th wedding anniversary, Glen wanted to celebrate in New York, but we had just given birth to Azaryah and we neither one wanted to take an infant to New York. Glen has been preparing for this trip since then, but I had no idea. About 6 weeks ago, Glen surprised me with the trip. He gave me just enough information to help me plan the children's school lessons and get my clothes out and packed. Every detail of the trip was a secret and he worked very hard putting it all together...He had lots of help from friends who eagerly gave him ideas and suggestions...He even arranged childcare for the children...What a man!!!


These pictures were taken for my mother!!! She is an M&M fanatic!!! Glen and I were walking down the street on Friday evening and I looked up and saw this 3 level store right in the middle of Times Square...All the merchandise was M&M's...Too Cool

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker