Thursday, October 16, 2008

Girl's Night Out

Becky and I met last night for dinner and a couple hours of chatting ;-) Becky is a sweet friend that the Lord allowed me to meet several years ago at church. The first time we connected was two weeks after I had emergency gallbladder surgery. When we got home from the hospital, there was a delicious meal waiting for us on our frontporch, but I did not recognize the name on the card. The first Sunday I was able to return to church, this beautiful face greeted me at the door and introduced herself. I knew right then that she was a special friend and a person with a servant's heart!! Over the years, the Lord has allowed our friendship to grow and blossom!!!

No comments:

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker