Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Me and My Baby in Times Square

Our hotel was smack dab in the middle of Times Square...We had a fabulous view of the Square from our window. Glen and I could not believe how many lights there are in all those signs...Of course, Glen the engineer, was busy studying all the signs and trying to guess about how many tiny bulbs made up each billboard ;-) I, on the other hand, was bouncin' around trying to see all the fun people walking around...And let me tell ya, there are ALL kinds in New York City!!! SOOO FUN!!!



This picture was well after mid-night on one of our late night adventures!!! I have not stayed out that late since I was in college!!!

1 comment:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I just want to know how many NAPS you had to take to stay out that late???

You guys look like you had a ball. I'm so happy for you. We loved going in to NYC when we lived in New Jersey. We watched Good Morning America to see if you were on but didn't see ya.

Love ya and Miss ya
Cheri

Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker